St. Paul’s Day Camp is staffed by the skilled and talented St. Paul’s Day School faculty and is open to all children in the community (priority registration to current SPDS students). The youngest children must be potty-trained and heading into a three-year-old program in the fall. The oldest children will be those heading into first grade next year.
Both outdoors and in our air-conditioned indoor space, children explore and learn through:
- Hands on art exploration
- Music and movement activities
- Investigative science & math experiments
- Water play with sprinklers and sensory exploration
- Tricycle riding & gross motor activities to build coordination, logic, & problem solving skills
- Climbing and discovery on our large outdoor playground featuring our enchanted rock garden
Camp runs for five one-week sessions from early June through mid-July. Each week children engage in a themed exploration such as Under the Sea, Unicorns, Knights & Castles, Super Heroes, Outer Space, or Dinosaur Week.
Camp hours are 8:30 AM to 12 PM. Weeks 1 and 2 in mid-June have an extended day option until 2:30 PM for children ages 4 and up.
For registration information please visit our Document Center.